1. Field M & E Agents
- Develop personal itineraries in accordance with the companies national objectives.
- Reach and introduce the organization to local authorities for processing local permits and seeking intro letters from local officials.
- Reach and interview designated representatives of public and private institutions in your assigned areas.
- Advise field manager and work closely to execute field operations in assigned regions to facilitate smooth data collection for your assigned team.
- Work closely with team leaders and ensure adherence to training and briefing specs, standards and integrity.
- Fieldwork updates.
- Debriefing fieldwork and data collection units.
- APPLICANTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A MOTORCYCLE (PERSONAL/BORROWED) FOR USE IN A 1-2 MONTH CONTRACT PERIOD. ( One which they can ride. )
- A degree/diploma in a research or related field.
- Minimum 2+ year’s proven experience in a research or related field position.
- A national of the republic of Kenya.
- MSRA training an added advantage.
- Personal management
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Developing others
- Integrity and high ethical standards Communication skills
- Energetic confident team leader.
If you feel like you qualify, please read the following instructions and send your application by using the online form in the link at the bottom.
- Have a copy of your latest CV ready for upload.
- Have a soft copy of your Passport Photo ready for upload. This must be ID-grade that can be used in preparation of ID documents.
- Have a scanned copy of your national ID ready for upload.
- Have a scanned copy of your Driving Licence ready for upload. (If selected we will require that you renew this before engagement if its expired.)
- Please take a photo of the motorcycle you intend to use for the project and have it ready for uploading with your application.
- The nature of the project is such that you just cant execute it if you are not from or near the area. As such we insist that you only select counties that you are from or their bordering neighbours.
- Please read the list once more and confirm that you have everything before clicking on the button below. To prevent spam bots, you will only get one attempt at this.
- If you have any questions please reach out via our facebook page.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org